Thanks to new Samsung Galaxy S23 offers, you get the Buds2 Pro for free with some models in the series. You can also get a nice discount or cashback on all device variants. Below we explain how, where and when you use these promotions.
Galaxy S23 deals: discount and free Buds2 Pro
Also this summer, Samsung’s Galaxy S23 series is the high-end Android phone series. The 6.1 inch S23 itself has the latest, lightning fast and efficient hardware. But due to the refined design and the narrow screen edges, the device is surprisingly compact. Do you still want a larger screen and more battery? Then choose the 6.6-inch Galaxy S23+. This one has the same excellent cameras, software, and water-resistant body.
Do you want the very best in camera? Then the 6.8-inch Galaxy S23 Ultra is the logical choice. With its 200 megapixel main camera, and dual telephoto cameras (3x and 10x optical zoom), you have creative options that you can’t get on any other smartphone.
All models naturally benefit from at least five years of software support in the form of security updates. In addition, you will receive four major Android upgrades in the coming years, so that you will also be completely up to date in terms of features for years to come.
If you go for one of the Galaxy S23 models, the question is: where can you get up to € 200 discount or cashback? And how do you get the free Buds2 Pro earphones?
How does it work?
You will receive the discount, cashback, and/or Buds2 Pro with these steps:
- Buy your Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra during the promotion period: from May 22 to July 2. It does not matter whether you buy your device separately or in combination with a subscription.
- If you do this at Samsung itself, a €100 (S23), €150 (S23+) or €200 (S23 Ultra) discount will be deducted immediately upon purchase. In addition, you immediately receive the Buds2 Pro for free with the S23+ and S23 Ultra. Check out the offer for yourself HERE.
- Would you rather buy your S23 somewhere else? Of course you can! You will then receive €100, €150 or €200 as cashback after purchase. See below for an overview of stores and providers where you are also eligible for the cashback promotion – and for a free set of Buds2 Pro.
- To get the amount back after purchase, you must register your participation on the action page HERE. You must do this no later than 4 September after receiving your new telephone.
- You must upload a copy of the receipt/invoice and a photo of the barcode on the packaging on the promotional page. In this photo, the IMEI number and EAN code must be clearly legible.
- You can get help with registering from Samsung itself via the action page.
- Samsung says it aims to transfer the cashback within 7 weeks after completing the registration.
Where can you find which Galaxy S23 offers?
We have collected all current promotions and Galaxy S23 offers at the various stores and providers in this handy overview (scroll further for the best deals in combination with a subscription):
Most popular S23 subscriptions
Most popular S23+ subscriptions
Most popular S23 Ultra plans
More about the Galaxy S23 series: which one is right for you?
Okay, so the Galaxy S23 lineup is made up of some excellent phones, and there are some great deals out there right now. But: which model actually suits you best? We have already mentioned a few properties above. But we’ll explain some more details here.
For example, it is good to know that the Galaxy S23 – even though it is 2023 – is still no bigger than the ‘old-fashioned’ smaller smartphones of yesteryear. Still, with the S23 you don’t pay a price in terms of battery life. Thanks to the excellently optimized hardware, you can simply get through your long working day with the device.
Furthermore, the device naturally has all the bells and whistles that you would expect from a premium Galaxy. From the 6.1 inch 120Hz AMOLED screen, to the 50MP triple camera – including 3x optical zoom – and the fantastic stereo speakers, everything about the phone is excellent.
Isn’t it so important to you that you have a nice small phone? Then also check out the 6.6-inch Galaxy S23+. That device not only has a large display, but also a larger battery. It gives the phone fantastic staying power. And you don’t sacrifice anything for it.
Or the Ultra?
Both the S23 and S23+ have fantastic cameras. But if you really want the cream of the crop in this area – and in all other areas really – then the S23 Ultra is the ultimate Galaxy. With its 5000 mAh battery, it offers the longest operating time without having to charge it.
The main camera offers the first 200MP sensor in a Samsung phone. With sufficient light, you can capture an impressive amount of detail with it. In everyday life, you mainly use these pixels to capture a lot of light. This way, you can take well-exposed photos under all circumstances. And also in 2023, the double telephoto camera offers unique possibilities. You can zoom in without loss of quality with a factor of 3x or 10x.
Of course you get five years of security updates with every S23 model. In the first years you will receive these neatly when they appear: every month. In addition, you will receive updates to Android 14, 15, 16, and 17 in the coming years. Samsung does indeed offer more Android upgrades than Google itself. And that is quite remarkable.
Knowing more? Read our extensive Samsung Galaxy S23 (Ultra) review!