Club Brugge pushes for new attacker: ‘Transfer sum is almost fixed’

Club Brugge is looking for offensive reinforcements for next season. The name of the new striker seems to be completely fixed.

Anderlecht was the first team to want him, but it looks like Igor Thiago from Ludogorets will play for Club Brugge next season. Blauwzwart is already convinced of the qualities, now it remains to find the right transfer fee.

The Brazilian is 75 percent owned by Ludogorets. Brazil’s Cruzeiro still holds the remaining 25 percent. Anderlecht’s Bulgarian opponent in the Conference League is now trying to get hold of that share.

According to Het Laatste Nieuws, it would pay 750,000 euros for this. According to the newspaper, the transfer fee to bring him to the Jan Breydel stadium is somewhere between three and four million euros.

Thiago himself also indicated his preference to play for Club Brugge. As the cards are now, the deal will be concluded very quickly, it sounds like.

About admin

Check Also

Rakitic Anticipates Tough European Cup Final Against Roma

Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic is anticipating a tough Europa Cup final clash between Sevilla and …

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir