Android 14 is indeed in full development; the improvements for Android 13 are not forgotten. Google has now released Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 with many bug fixes.
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2
A new beta version of Android 13 has been released. This is a bug fix update that fixes a number of issues. Manufacturers can then use this to make the new build available for their devices. Before that happens, this version must of course still be out of beta. Google talks about a minor release; witness also this version of the build.
We mainly see improvements for connectivity. Below we have put down the changelog for you with all the improvements. Those who have signed up for the beta program can expect the update on their device from now on.
- Fixed an input synchronization issue with the system UI that caused windows to stop receiving touch input or to receive touch input in the wrong location. (Issue #279560321)
- Fixed an issue that could cause calls over Wi-Fi to disconnect unexpectedly.
- Fixed issue that could prevent a SIM card from being detected properly or from being activated during phone setup.
- Fixed an issue where a device could fail to register IMS over Wi-Fi when leaving LTE coverage and entering Wi-Fi coverage.
- Fixed issues that caused unexpected dips with cellular connectivity speeds or reliability.